Opinionated Solutions to Life's Problems

Lots of opinions, Lots of options, Lots of hidden answers to Life's convulated questions.

Name:
Location: California, United States

LIKES: India, Music, Math, Dance, Advertising, Statistics, Optimism, Dreams, Strong opinions, Rains, Bike rides, Caribbean Sea, Jamaica, Waterfalls, Swimming, Stray dogs, Full moon, Tagore, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Junglee sandwich, Phone talks, Jasmine flowers, Short work meetings, Fridays & Saturdays, Chocolate ice-cream at mid-night. HATES: Sweet tongued liars & Bitter tongued liars

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

123 of Blogging


Okay, after almost a year of flirting with the idea of having my own blog space on the net, I finally succumbed to the attraction and opened my account here.

As people who know me closely say- you have opinions about everything in life! I have opinions about music and movies and monkeys and mad cow disease!

The only thing I leave out is having opinions about people- coz that's judging someone and I think that is not very much fun.

I am going to come back tomorrow- renewed and rejuvenated to write more...

Here's some nice one-liners to cheer anyone who reads my post...Ciao :-)

- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go!
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it!
- Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other 999 follow women!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging! I am sure you will get all sucked in very soon, it's an addiction you know? Have a great day!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home